First Steps into Autumn


It is not a secret that I have a love for shoes. I dread to think how much I have spent on shoes in total but I just love the way a new pair of heels feel. They make me feel taller, stronger and confident. A pretty pair of flat dolly shoes use to satisfy me if I was short of cash but since I am constantly on my feet, flat shoes have started to hurt my back.I was on the hunt for months for a pair of perfect shoes to wear for work at White Stuff and go with most of my clothes. I tried on numerous of flat shoes, went to Ireland and tried on every pair in 3 shoe shops, back to Edinburgh and 2 months later, I found The One. (Or two because I have two feet).





Meet the brogues. 

With a tiny block heel gives me enough support when standing in the shop all day and they look great with my jeans and dresses. Over the past few years, brogues have been making a statement on catwalks and in shops world wide. They are a perfect alternative to dolly shoes especially when you're from Scotland and it rains the majority of the time.


Alexa Chung: Queen of brogues




I have worn them for a week and can feel them stretching to my feet and they are getting so much more comfortable. You all know the pain of new leather shoes but you just have to grit your teeth and bare it. Just keep telling yourself, "IT WILL BE WORTH IT!"


 


The brogues aren't the only new additions to my shoe collection. Say hello to my new autumn boots.


 




I wore them to a photoshoot (more about that soon) with a little black and white shift dress. Being a reasonable £29.99 from H&M, these shoes are surpringly comfortable and a rich burgandy colour. I am so ready for autumn. New season fashion gives me that "new book" buzz, which, lets be honest, probably means more shopping.

Have you updated your new season wardobe yet?

Little Katie 
xx

3 comments

  1. I love both pairs of shoes! That Harry Potter gif is hilarious. I just bought some Chelsea boots from Topshop and absolutely love them :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to get some from Topshop but then I saw these ones. Hazza P is always relevent! x

      Delete
  2. Ah those brogues are so gorgeous! I got a pair of black brogues for work and cannot wait to wear them for lectures with dresses, tights and scarves. I just need it to cool down a little bit (it's like 2 degrees today!)

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete